INNOVATE WITH A LULZBOT TAZ PRINTER
The TAZ Mini and the TAZ PRO
Easy & Reliable
LulzBot 3D Printers run reliably and offer exceptional print quality. How reliably? Lulzbot uses their printers to make parts for more printers, with over 2 million production-grade parts and counting.
Made in Colorado
LulzBot hardware is made in USA using domestic and imported parts. Unwavering commitment to quality means your equipment will be enjoyed for years with minimal maintenance.
24/7 Tech Support
Receive fast and friendly help whenever. Highly-acclaimed phone and email technical support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the Colorado-based headquarters.
The LulzBot Taz Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. It is the recipient of the 3D Hubs plug and play award for 2017 and a Tom’s Guide Editor’s Choice for 2017.
The TAZ PRO is the latest from Lulzbot!
The TAZ Pro is an industrial desktop 3D printer that provides large, multi-material and soluble support printing with LulzBot’s award-winning reliability. It provides professional results for large functional prototypes, manufacturing aids, and print-on-demand parts that fit within the 280 x 280 x 285 mm (11.02″ x 11.02″ x 11.22”) print volume.
- Out-of-the-box printing with water soluble, dedicated support material for printed parts with complex geometries, eliminating manual time-consuming post processing.
- Two active-lifting hot ends enable printing with multiple different materials, with similar melting points, within the same part.
- Vertically actuated hot ends deliver clean transitions between colors or materials.
- The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically-resistant filaments.
- Frame strengthened for improved rigidity to ensure precise prints every time.
- Enhanced electronics for greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation, and additional functionality.
- Belt driven Z-axis for fast cycle times and elimination of Z wobble.
- X/Y/Z Backlash Compensation for 3D printed part accuracy.
- Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use.
- Made in Colorado and backed by the industry’s highest-rated technical support, available seven days a week.
- Design based on experience from LulzBot additive manufacturing cluster which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and has produced over 4 million parts.
- Reinforced extruder electrical connectors and cable chains for longer life.