The FlashForge Creator Pro has proven to be such a dependable and robust entry level printer that it’s our #1 choice for hobbyists and makerspaces. Now with FREE Shipping, the Creator Pro offers dual print heads, an enclosed chamber and more.
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. You can print ABS better and more efficiently than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive. The all-new heat resistant build platform is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform, that means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Key features and improvements:
– Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame.
– Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
– New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
– New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
– New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
– New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
– New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
– FlashForge Creator Pro.
– 2 spool holders.
– 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
– 2 filament guide tubes.
– Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
– Power supply cable.
– USB cable.
– End stop switch cable (spare part).
– Acrylic covers kit.
– 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
– Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
– Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
– Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
– Print from SD card or over USB
– Input file type: STL, gcode
– Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
– Build volume: About 5 liters
– Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
– Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
– Works well with 1.75 mm ABS, PLA, HIPS, and PVA