Lulzbot Taz PRO
The TAZ Pro is an industrial desktop 3D printer that provides large, multi-material and soluble support printing with LulzBot’s award-winning reliability. It provides professional results for large functional prototypes, manufacturing aids, and print-on-demand parts that fit within the 280 x 280 x 285 mm (11.02″ x 11.02″ x 11.22”) print volume.
- Out-of-the-box printing with water soluble, dedicated support material for printed parts with complex geometries, eliminating manual time-consuming post processing.
- Two active-lifting hot ends enable printing with multiple different materials, with similar melting points, within the same part.
- Vertically actuated hot ends deliver clean transitions between colors or materials.
- The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically-resistant filaments.
- Frame strengthened for improved rigidity to ensure precise prints every time.
- Enhanced electronics for greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation, and additional functionality.
- Belt driven Z-axis for fast cycle times and elimination of Z wobble.
- X/Y/Z Backlash Compensation for 3D printed part accuracy.
- Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use.
- Made in Colorado and backed by the industry’s highest-rated technical support, available seven days a week.
- Design based on experience from LulzBot additive manufacturing cluster which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and has produced over 4 million parts.
- Reinforced extruder electrical connectors and cable chains for longer life.