The NEW Zmorph VX
Now available on Pre-order with FREE SHIPPING in the USA!
(approximately 6 week lead time)
ZMorph is the most versatile and the most practical multitool 3D printer that you can put on a desk. With 3 different fabrication methods and dozens of available materials, ZMorph is designed to be your workhorse, versatile object making machine and a problem solver.
– 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, flex materials
– CNC cutting and engraving: all kinds of wood, polycarbonate, HDPE, acrylic glas, machining wax, modeling board, Dibond-like composites, copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
– Laser engraving: all kinds of wood, leather, copper laminate (for PCBs)
– Laser cutting: paper, cardboard, felt, thin gasket materials
– Thick paste printing: chocolate, cookie dough, cream cheese, frosting, ceramics
– Frame made out of high quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET.
– High precision siliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel. Omron endstops.
– Precisely machined aluminium X carriage, rigid and durable.
– Interchangeable nozzles: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm.
– Interchangeable toolheads.
– Interchangeable worktables: 3D printing worktable and CNC/laser worktable.
– Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM
– Heated worktable: super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets. Temperature up to 100C.
– CNC worktable: durable and rigid, machined in aluminum, equipped with pre-set holes and clamps for material positioning.
– Add-on slot.
– Working area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent).
– Dimensions: 530 x 555 x 480 mm.
– Weight: 20 kg with packaging (Printing Set).
-14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis.
– 50 – 400 microns.
– Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers. Internal disc drive accessible via USB.
– Silent X and Y stepper drivers – reducing motor noise by 50%
– Tensometric autocalibration.
– LCD color touchscreen.
– USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card.
– Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r.
– ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead
– Maximum 3D printing temperature: 250 C